Tuesday, March 8, 2016

baby gap.

honestly, my addiction with this damn store is nearing fanatic. i check the website several times a week and have filled lu's drawers and closet to the top with stuff. that's all that it is! stuff. ugh. i need to stop... but i can't! i mean look at these... how could you say no??









these are all in my cart along with many... many of their friends just waiting to be scooped up once the friends and family sale starts. which... I'm not sure why they even have. i swear there's a new discount code every other day. one of my girlfriends and i were talking about that and wondering how they manage to make money when they're clothes are always going to their sale section within weeks of being brought on and on top of that, at least once a week there's a 35% or 40% discount going. oh well! more clothes for my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment