Wednesday, March 16, 2016

cloudy with a chance.

i've been feeling so cloudy lately. not depressed or down or anything like that. just cloudy. which is making this week at work tough. i feel like my mind is fogged, that i can't keep anything straight. not like in a confused state, but more like i have a million thoughts floating through my head and it sometimes feels like grasping at straws to actually focus on one. is that normal? i think it is, well at least i hope it is!   
 
my daughter gives me life and my husband gives me fire, but me... what do i give myself? i have felt that i am at the cusp of something for a while now. something just for me. all of these thoughts just bounce around my mind, making my head cloudy... fuzzy... unable to bring things into sharp focus. it feels like a sneeze that never comes or that word that would fit a sentence perfectly, that's right there... and you just can't manage to pull it out. even writing feels... i'm so good at reading someone else's words and knowing exactly what they should've said or how a sentence should have been structured, but then i start plucking away at the keyboard and my words all seem so choppy... cloudy.
 
it's a strange feeling and i'm hoping it doesn't stick around too much longer. i've got things to do, damnit. until my mind is free and clear... i'll just keep on keeping on.... and post a bunch of pictures :)

 
i'm not sure i exist to them anymore. womp womp. (only joking... sort of)
i bought this suit plus a pair of trunks when my baby was an it... not a her. and gah!
it's too tight and i'm so sad, but i'm still bringing it to florida... i am, i say!
sew kewt!
does it get any better? i think not.
so gross. they're everywhere. turkeys. ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment