Tuesday, January 12, 2016

i'm the worst.

the absolute worst at keeping secrets and this is a huge one. I've only told my husband, my parents, and you, the great abyss of internet nothingness. ah! everyday I want to walk into the office and yell, "I'm pregnant!" and what makes it worse is that there are 3 other women... 3!... that are pregnant right now and I desperately want to be like "me too! me too!"... but I can't. and every time I talk to one of my girlfriends or my aunties or my sister-cousin I just want to spill. it. all. spillitall. gotdamn this is going to be a very. very. VERY hard 7 and a half weeks. ugh. ugh for a good reason, but ugh none the less.

in other news... isn't my mushy just the damn cutest?? she looks like such a chunky eskimo baby <3
I just love the little babe with all of my might!

No comments:

Post a Comment