Sunday, February 28, 2016

i took the plunge.

and joined weight watchers!


i have been on a plunging roller coaster for the better part of a decade. i wasn't always big, in fact, not until i was in my early-mid twenties did i start gaining weight, but when it started, it didn't stop. my two biggest issues have always been lack of exercise and wine, wine, wine, wine, winewinewinewine… i think you get the picture :) it's amazing to me how eating the same (which is honestly not terrible), but adding exercise to my daily routine, causes me to lose weight at a relatively consistent pace and yet, i seem to constantly drag my feet at the mere mention of going on a walk, lifting some weights, or throwing in a work out dvd. you would think that the glaringly obvious end results would kick my butt into gear and motivate me to work. it. out… but nope.

ugh.

so i joined weight watchers! like i said, i don't have terrible eating habits, but i could be better and i think that the bigger and better reason for joining is that it has been and will continue to keep me accountable. i'm hoping that the motivation to workout will come soon, but even if it takes another week or three, at least i'm there… on the road. on the road to not being a fat ass anymore.

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment