Tuesday, November 3, 2015

right now i'm...

yawwwwning. i am just so damn tired right now.

watching the people's couch. and dying. this show is too much in such a good way.

happy that my baby is asleep. thank you jesus! haha. but really. poor baby hasn't been feeling well and it took her 3 times of falling asleep on my chest, waiting a while, putting her in her bed, and waking up 3 minutes later before we got here… asleep for a half hour now! yeay!

thinking about being more organized this holiday season. ugh, i feel like this season just sneaks up on me every year and by january 2nd i'm left like,"uhhhhh whaaaaa", and regretting the fact that i didn't prepare more and vowing that this coming holiday season i'm going to do better and 12 months later… "uhhhhh whaaaaa". it's the worst. this year, though, this year is going to be turning point. i'm going to make a list and i'm going to check that list twice (tee!) and i'm going to rock this season like it's never been rocked! (picture me in my dark room with no expression on my face, but in my head… i'm really skinny and jumping for joy).

still laughing at the people's couch.

thinking that i can hear something outside my window… BECAUSE IT'S SO WARM THAT OUR WINDOWS ARE OPEN. ON NOVEMBER 3RD.

going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment